- Ürün Özellikleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Tavsiye Et
THE COMPASS: Route to Academic Speaking is a course book designed with the aim of equipping English language learners with the essential speaking and presentation skills they need in order to perform successfully in academic contexts.
The book consists of four thematic units which explore different aspects of carefully selected and stimulating themes like mind, art, marketing, and technology & science. The tasks in each unit build upon each other both thematically and skills wise and the units end with a culminating presentation assignment where students are expected to display their understanding and command of the themes and skills focused on in the relevant unit.
· designed for tertiary level learners
· follows an integrated skills approach with the primary focus on the speaking skill
· utilizes authentic listening and reading materials which serve as a springboard to provide the necessary context and background knowledge for the speaking tasks
· offers an array of speaking tasks like debates, discussions, role plays and oral synthesis
· encourages fluency and spontaneous language production
· helps learners build confidence in speaking English
· contains “Speaking Help” sections and “The Sound of English” sections to help learners improve their fluency and pronunciation
· facilitates critical thinking skills
· provides input and practice for the presentation skills required in academic and professional contexts
THE COMPASS: Route to Academic Speaking ensures that students will acquire the language skills they will draw upon not only in their academic life but also in their future career.
Navigating the rough patches in the academic landscape is a tough experience...All you need to survive is... “THE COMPASS”!
Basım Tarihi : 1.11.2017
Baskı Sayısı : 1
Sayfa Sayısı : ---
Ebat : 19x25 cm
Cilt Tipi : İNCE KAPAK
Basım Dili : Türkçe
Baskı Yeri : Ankara
Barkod : 9786055450649